|1. 봄||1||영어학습과 교수의 원리||3||공통전공|
|3||Language Awareness (Phonetics + PG)||3||공통전공|
|4||Genre Writing||4||Language Skills|
|5||Listening & Speaking Essentials||4||Language Skills|
|6||한국어 기초||4||Language Skills|
|2. 가을||7||듣기 및 말하기 지도와 교재||3||공통전공|
|8||읽기 및 쓰기 지도와 교재||3||공통전공|
|11||Academic Writing||4||Language Skills|
|12||Communication Strategies||4||Language Skills|
|14||한국어 초급||4||Language Skills|
|3. 봄||15||영어교육 교육과정 개발||3||교재개발전공|
|19||논문/작품 연구 2||1||공통전공|
|20||한국어 중급||4||Language Skills|
|4. 가을||21||영어교육 디지털 콘텐츠 디자인||3||교재개발전공|
|24||논문/작품 연구 2||1||공통전공|
※ 개설과목은 학기에 따라 조정될 수 있음.
1. 영어학습과 교수의 원리 [Principles of Language Learning & Teaching]This course will familiarize students with theories, methodologies, issues and practices of language learning and teaching. We will examine theories, principles and models in instructed second language acquisition and will evaluate the applicability of recent pedagogical developments in the language skills and systems for L2 learners in the Korean ELT context.
2. 듣기 및 말하기 지도와 교재 [L&S Teaching Techniques and Materials]This course aims to develop learners’ understanding of different approaches to teaching speaking and listening, while at the same time building their confidence to conduct their own lessons. Learners will first partake in a guided reflection of the key aspects of language learners' speaking and listening development today. They will then be guided through a variety of approaches and activities to teaching listening and speaking and begin to design their own mini speaking & listening lesson. Through hands on practice, reflection, and feedback from their peers and professor, learners will gain a deeper understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of various speaking & listening approaches, methods, and activities, and increase their ability to plan and carry out effective lessons.
3. 읽기 및 쓰기 지도와 교재 [R&W Teaching Techniques and Materials]This course is an introduction to teaching the skills of reading and writing to second language (SL) learners (with an emphasis on pre-intermediate level learners and above). You will learn how to apply theory to practice and create effective skills-focused lessons and learning material. By the end of the course, you should be able to design short, pedagogically sound reading/writing units of study.
4. 연구방법론과 데이터 코딩 (Research Methods and data Coding)This course introduces students to research methods in applied linguistics including the application of artificial intelligence to language learning. This course covers the procedures necessary for quantitative and qualitative research in applied linguistics and reads examples from journals in applied linguistics. The main goal of this course is to prepare students to be able to conduct their own research studies. Students will also learn basic mathematics and statistical techniques needed to understand how artificial intelligence for language learning works.
5. 영어교육과 어휘학습 [ELT & Vocabulary]This course focuses on understanding diverse aspects of EFL vocabulary learning and teaching. The course deals with both theoretical studies and practical experiences through reading course books and doing workshops.